Real estate is present in all sectors of life and concerns both professionals and private individuals.
Philippe & Partners has many years of experience in the real estate sector. It supports investors, contractors, project owners, architects, design offices, real estate agents, owners and lessors in their acquisitions, developments and activities.
Our real estate department assists our national and international clients, natural or legal persons, in the various issues and/or real estate transactions concerning in particular:
- construction: drafting of company contracts, architectural assignments, design offices;
- advice to project owners, both for private and public contracts, in the event of problems of execution on site (delays, budget overruns, etc.);
- daily advice to construction contractors through experience in the company, knowledge of its structures and participation in internal meetings;
- proactive support for the client in the event of a constructive and technical problem in order to find the best and fastest solution (negotiation, amicable expertise, etc.);
- construction liability: defence before the courts in matters of ten-year liability, hidden defects, etc.
- real estate sales: drafting real estate agency contracts, real estate sales contracts with or without the Breyne Act regime, advice at the critical moment of the offer to buy or sell a property, advice to sellers in order to speed up the sale
Transfer of other real estate rights:
- emphyteusis, surface area, bare ownership, etc.;
- acquisition or sale of real estate companies, due diligence, drafting of the share transfer agreement, merger and demerger of real estate companies;
- co-ownership: advice to co-owners and trustees, participation if necessary in general meetings of co-ownership;
- commercial, office, principal residence and co-location leases: drafting of contracts and advice;
- expropriation: negotiation and defence before the courts